Traveling is one of the best things in life, right? But for this experience to be complete, a good place to stay is required. That’s what Booking.com seeks to offer to its users.
If you, the developer, is interested in how Booking.com works, iMasters helps you to find the right path.
The Booking.com engineering team keeps a TechBlog in which they constantly publish technical articles related to their advances, whether in data analysis, data science, design, development, DevOps, engineering etc.
If you like being inside innovations, you must know that Booking.com aims both the users and the developers experiences, and this is a fantastic opportunity to get to know the state of art of development.
Besides getting inside Booking.com advances, you also learn how to contribute to the platform’s growth through all the free content that they make available to the community.
Check out http://blog.booking.com/
- Analysis and data science – http://blog.booking.com/category/analysis_and_data_science.html
- Design – http://blog.booking.com/category/design.html
- Development – http://blog.booking.com/category/development.html
- Operations – http://blog.booking.com/category/operations.html
- System Enginnering – http://blog.booking.com/category/systemsengineering.html